IBM Cloud Computing
The IBM Cloud Computing Career Education Program will provide the participants with in-depth knowledge, skills and expertise needed to understand, evaluate, develop and deploy computing services and solutions for a range of applications in cloud.
Module1 : Foundation Course in Cloud Computing
This module is designed to teach participants the basic concepts and terminology of cloud computing and overview of IaaS and PaaS. It describes the various service delivery models of cloud computing architecture and the ways in which clouds can be deployed as public, private, hybrid, and community clouds. Students will learn about the security challenges that cloud deployments experience, and how they are addressed. Students will get awareness about IBM cloud computing architecture and offerings in IBM BlueMix Platform.
Module 2 : Development and Deployment for Cloud using IBM BlueMix
IBM BlueMix combines the strength of IBM's middleware with third-party and open technologies to create an integrated development experience in the cloud. This course is designed to teach the students how to build applications and deploy them in the cloud using BlueMix. It covers
- 1.Building an Application from a Boilerplate in the Bluemix UI.
- 2.Building and Deploying a Java web app that uses the PostGreSQL service with the IBM Bluemix Eclipse tools.
- 3.Developing and Deploying a Node.js app that uses the MySQL service with command line tools, IBM Bluemix Eclipse tools and Python verson with command line tools.
- 4.Build a Twitter Influencer Application in Bluemix
- 5.Develop Applications using DevOps Services on Blue Mix
- 6.Developing an Application with Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS) on Bluemix platform
- 7.Build an BI application using Map Reduce Service to perform analytics for Big Datasets